Ocean civil engineering invests strongly in human capital, which is the soul of the company: a team of highly qualified technicians own and collaborators with many years of experience and great technical skills. Together weare committed to get the finest results and to ensure the confidence of our customers.
The team, including staff, technicians, associates, collaborators and specialists, consists of professionals from different fields: more than 16 engineers in various disciplines; architects, economists, designers, draftsmen and administrative staff.
COMPANIES WE HAVE COLLABORATED WITH
- Red Civil, Xavier Font
- Prodop, Félix Belmar
- Enginyeria Reventós, Oriol Garcia
- TEST, Joan Ribas
- gbr, Gaietà Bigarós
- Geoentorn SL, Miquel Fort
- Obres i serveis VGR S.L.
PROFESSIONALS WITH WHOM WE HAVE WORKED
- Gemma Cucurella i Vilà, Public Works Engineer
- Josep M. Felguera Garrido, Public Works Engineer
- Covadonga Rayo, Public Works Engineer
- Lluís Font, Industrial Engineer
- Stefano Romani, Topographer
- Joan Julibert, Oceanographer
- Oriol Veres, Marine Geologist
- Oscar Villas, Civil Engineer
- Oriol Garcia, Civil Engineer
- Toni Sala, Economist
- Pere Gascón, Economist
- Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Politechnical University of Catalonia), Laboratori d’Enginyeria Marítima (Marine Engineering Laboratory), Mr. Xavi Gironella
The Marine Engineering Laboratory (LIM/UPC) is a specific centre of research of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya and belongs to the Departament d’Enginyeria Hidràulica, Marítima i Ambiental (Hydraulic, Marine and Environmental Engineering Department) of Escola d’Enginyers de Camins, Canals i Ports de Barcelona (Barcelona School of Civil Engineering).